5 BREAKFAST IDEAS | Easy and Healthy!
Today I am showing y’all 5 quick, easy and healthy breakfast ideas. I’m definitely a creature of habit, especially with breakfasts, so these are (besides the peach cobbler) my typical go-to breakfasts with the addition of a smoothie. I like to change it up sometimes too though and thought maybe this could give you some inspiration if you’re tired of whatever your same old is. For these, I made a SUPER yummy and pretty easy “healthy” peach cobbler (The links down below to the recipe), my favorite- avocado toast with egg, Chunky monkey overnight oats, Kodiak cake chocolate chip waffles, and a fruity cereal bowl with oat milk! Hope this gives you some ideas, let me know what your go-to healthy breakfast is!
I’ll see ya next week!
– elissa brianne
RECIPE INFO + SHOP THIS VIDEO//
•Peach Cobbler: https://ohsweetbasil.com/better-for-you-peach-oatmeal-bars-recipe/print/
• Kodiak Cakes: https://amzn.to/2MZ60sV
• Mug: https://amzn.to/31Ext7A
• Everything Bagel seasoning: https://amzn.to/2KEUVKU
• Nutritional yeast: https://amzn.to/31C0fW8
• My earrings: https://amzn.to/2YlYkXH
• Home Planter: https://amzn.to/2YLnkZt
• Diffuser: https://amzn.to/31A0lO3
• Work Hard: https://amzn.to/2H5fGyx
• Echo Dot: https://amzn.to/31zaoD4
• Camera 1: https://goo.gl/f7ZWpJ
• Camera 2: https://amzn.to/2LwIToX
• Lights: https://goo.gl/KoUuA3
By: Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
Songs: Luvly AND Harmony
This is not a paid-for advertisement. PR samples are denoted by the term ‘gifted’. Links containing affiliate links are denoted by a “•”. This means that if you click on an affiliate link, go through to the retailer and purchase an item, I will receive a small percentage of your purchase.
* This video is not sponsored, some links may be affiliate links, all opinions are my own!
Thanks for watching!
Source: This wonderful recipes was created and inspired by…