Vegan meat products are available in stores like Beyond Meat, Field Roast, Gardein, and Tofurky. You can also find a variety of options at natural food stores and even mainstream supermarkets. These products will fulfill your every need and fit in almost every recipe.
If you are an old-school kind of person, you can go for other natural vegetarian foods that substitute meat:
If you are craving hot dogs, bacon, chicken nuggets, or burgers there are vegan versions of these plus many more readily available. When shopping just go to the frozen and refrigerated sections of supermarkets and natural food stores. It is always safe to check the ingredients for dairy products or eggs if it is not so obvious in the pack.
Whichever your favorite is, these foods are cruelty-free and will give you the required protein and satisfy your cravings.
Meaty Vegan Cookbooks
Most vegan cookbooks include meaty recipes and others are entirely about meaty dishes preparation.
- Field Roast, by Tommy McDonald
- Vegan Cooking for Carnivores, by Roberto Martin
- Great Vegan Barbecue, by Linda & Alex Meyer
- Mayer & Horn’s VBQ? The Ultimate Vegan Barbecue Cookbook
Vegan Meat Producers:
- Beyond Meat (all products vegan)
- Impossible Foods (all products vegan)
- Butler Foods (all products vegan)
- Field Roast (all products vegan)
- Gardein (all products vegan)
- Louisville Vegan Jerky Co.
- The Herbivorous Butcher (all products vegan)
- Match Meats (all products vegan)
- Tofurky (all products vegan)
- MorningStar Farms
- Yves Veggie Cuisine (all products vegan)
- Primal Spirit Foods (all products vegan)
- Sophie’s Kitchen (mostly vegan seafood products)
- Upton’s Naturals