Episode 4 of Period 1 2019
⭐Music I use in my videos (Get 2 months for No cost): https://artlist.io/Natalia-1138393
Carrot cake ingredients:
– 1 1/6 cups Bread Flour
– 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Group Cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp Floor Nutmeg
– 1 1/6 cups Grinded Carrots
– 3/4 cups Soaked & Grinded Dates
– 1 tbsp Chia Seeds bloomed in 3 tbsp Almond Milk
– 1 cup Almond Milk
– 1/2 Lemon Juice
– 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Butter
– 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
– 1 tsp Baking Soda
– 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1/2 cup Grinded Walnuts (reserve some for decoration)
Frosting elements (chorus for a much healthier final result):
– 2 cups Icing Sugar
– 1 1/2 tbsp Vegan Butter
– 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 Lemon Juice
1. Preheat the oven to 320F.
2. Get ready the mis en position. Soak the dates (& grind right after 15 min). Bloom the chia seeds. Grind the nuts: most of them finely, but depart some massive peaces for decoration*. Peel and grind carrots. Soften the coconut butter.
3. Blend all the ingredients collectively in the given purchase.
4. Transfer the combination to a medium size mould**.
5. Bake for 30 min.
6. Meanwhile, put together the frosting by merely mixing all the components***.
7. Look at the cake’s readiness with a toothpick. If it arrives out clear from the cake – carrot cake is ready! Eliminate from the oven and awesome down in place temperature for app. 30 min.
8. Eliminate the carrot cake from the mould on a serving board/plate.
9. Enhance the cake with frosting and nuts. Get pleasure from!
*I also use 2 distinct kinds of nuts for the cake and for the decoration.
**Minimize out a baking paper in the condition of the mold and put at the base of the mold. This will avoid the carrot cake from sticking to the base and ease the way out 🙂
***Use the stand mixer if you have a person to blend the frosting elements. Much much easier. And chorus from the frosting completely if you want your carrot cake to stay nutritious.
Share your favourite dessert in the feedback below )
#vegancarrotcake #carrotcake #veganbaking