Try these easy plant-based snack recipes #nutritious #delicious #plantbasedrecipes
Check the recipes and benefits below.
Kristianne Solana Espolon (Video)
Cecilia Kadarman (Recipes)
Timothy Josh Castillo (Introduction)
1. Chickpea burger
– 2 cups chickpea (main ingredient)
– 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
– ½ c carrot
– ½ c shitake mushroom
– ½ c onion
– 2 cloves garlic
– 2 T curry
– ½ tsp salt
– 1 t black pepper
– 1 t onion powder
– water as needed
Wheat bread, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes
1. Blend chickpea. Add a little water if needed.
2. Blend carrots, shitake mushroom, and garlic.
3. In a bowl, mix all the blended ingredients.
4. Add half of the oatmeal to the mixture and mix. Then add the rest of the oatmeal.
5. Then add the curry, salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
6. Form a patty then coat with oatmeal.
7. Cook in a non-sticky pan without oil. (or air fry it)
Chickpeas can improve digestion, aid in weight management, and reduce the risk of several diseases. Additionally, chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
2. Mango boost smoothie
– 2 pcs mango
– 1 small pc cucumber
– 1 pc lemon
– 1 tsp ginger
– 1 cup soy milk
1. Pour sliced lemon, diced cucumber, diced mango, sliced ginger in a blender then pour plant-based milk. Blend until smooth.
1. Mango – Mango is low in calories yet high in nutrients, particularly vitamin C, which aids immunity, iron absorption and growth and repair.
2. Cucumber – Cucumbers are good sources of phytonutrients (plant chemicals that have protective or disease preventive properties) such flavonoids, lignans and triterpenes, which have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer benefits
Source: This wonderful recipes was created and inspired by…