Are you ready to Wok & Roll?
Present-day recipe is for rapid and easy purple velvet cookies. Most of the elements can be substituted for whatever you have in your cupboards.
Ingredients: (Will make 12)
180g self-raising flour
150g + 50g caster sugar
2 tbsp soy milk
2 tbsp golden syrup
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking powder
Pink food colouring as essential*
* be absolutely sure to prevent e120 (carmine/cochineal)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (supporter)
2. Blend the self-raising flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a large bowl
3. In a scaled-down bowl, product the margarine and 150g sugar right up until gentle
4. Include the syrup, milk, vanilla and foodstuff colouring to the butter-sugar combination, then blend till brilliant crimson
5. Include the wet mixture to the massive bowl and stir until eventually blended.
6. Sort into 40 g balls and coat in the remaining sugar
7. Area on to a lined baking tray and flatten each and every ball a very little
8. Bake for 10-12 mins until eventually comfortable and crinkly
9. Remove from oven and great until finally organization
Thanks for seeing! Do not fail to remember to like and subscribe for additional vegan recipes.